Generally, women tend to be the ones who keep their rooms clean and presentable, while men stay away from the messy stuff as much as possible. Imagine the reactions of people who see a man’s bedroom, and you’ll understand why women like to give their rooms a bit of a glamorous touch. Have you ever heard of a she-cave?
Knowing More about She-Cave and its Must Haves:
That’s right, ladies. We need she-caves. A she-cave is, by definition, a room designed to be all about women and their wants and needs. If a woman is looking for a new place to declutter, organize, and feel good about herself, then her she-cave is the place to go.
We’re not saying that we shouldn’t love our house that’s cozy, it’s got great energy, it’s got a ton of personality, and it’s always full of people. It’s just that there’s something missing. Ladies, we’re talking about a place for you to retreat when things get overwhelming. A place where you can feel safe, clean, and comfortable. A place where you can do your best work. A place where you can have fun with your family, friends, and romantic interest.
A place where you can live life your way, without worrying about what others think. A place where you can be you without caring. So, if you plan to have one at your house, it is reasonable to fill it with some essential things every woman wants. What is the she-cave must haves?
Check out the following must-haves if you are planning to have a she-cave in your house:
- Cozy robe. When it comes to the perfect robe for a comfortable winter evening, there is no debate; a cozy robe is one of those she-cave must-haves. It will be worn out of the house and back in again throughout the year, but if you don’t have one, you’ll be missing out.
- Proper HVAC. This applies to all those people who live in areas that experience extreme hot and cold weather. If the temperature is not regulated, you wouldn’t be able to have a comfortable space and enjoy all the things you planned to do. So, give your HVAC a timely check (sites similar to albertculver.com could be helpful in this regard), and keep your she-shed at its best.
- Bean bag chair for nap time. One of the latest trends sweeping the home décor world is bean bag chairs, which are becoming more and more popular for lounging, reading, and watching TV. And although bean bag chairs may not look like your traditional furniture, they are an excellent alternative to a boring sofa.
- Coffee maker for the coffee lover in you. Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the US, with people going as far as to buy their favorite hawaiian coffee beans to brew the best, freshest coffee they possibly can at home. Hence, the coffee maker is probably one of the more expensive kitchen appliances out there. The coffee maker is often seen as one of the most important appliances in the house. Many people are interested in buying coffee makers because they believe that it will make their everyday lifestyle easier. Some people tend to buy those organic coffee roasters to make the coffee taste even better.
- Journaling essentials. In the English language, the word “journaling” can refer to both the practice of keeping a personal journal as well as the written journal format. It can refer to an actual pen-and-paper journal, which is often referred to as a diary, but it can also refer to a blog. Regardless, the concept of journaling is certainly something that is extremely important to many people.
- Audio and video systems. She-caves are often described as a cute and cozy place for women to get together and relax, especially when entertaining guests. However, this romantic description often leaves out an important feature of she-caves: their audio and video systems. In fact, many she-caves have the best audio and video tech available, and it can be a great addition to turn a she-cave into a completely innovative and fun addition to any home.
- Small fridge for your cold drinks. Purchasing a small fridge for your she-cave is not the only way to go. You can also find loads of small fridges at a very affordable price from online retailers like amazon.com. The idea is to get the smallest one you can find that is still reasonably functional.
- Don’t forget to add some lighting. The she-cave is one of the only places where you can choose the perfect theme and can include a variety of lighting. Because lights can make or break the entire mood, so make sure to have just the perfect lighting according to your preferences (likely installed by an experienced Electrician Caulfield, or elsewhere). Besides, to make your space more personalized and unique, you can also add neon lights. This type of lighting is quite popular these days and can be perfect for your she-shed.
Something about seeing your home in a new and different light inspires you to get things done. Whether it’s a freshly painted room, a DIY wall, or anything else that makes your home look new and exciting, it’s hard not to feel inspired to get things done.